Tuesday, November 11, 2014

mini indian corn favors

have you seen the indian corn favors in blogland here or on the internet here?

i thought they were really cute and wanted to make some too but also thought, 
jeepers, after you eat a giant turkey with gravy and stuffing and mash potatoes and cranberry sauce and rolls and green bean casserole and pumpkin pie and peach pie and and and...
is it any wonder you need candy too? 

well of course you do!
but let's do it in mini portions ok?
they'd be fun to attach to napkins on your thanksgiving table.

look, tom the turkey will show you how to make them.
i begged my local grocery store baker for the gloves and got the candy at target.





just seeing if you were still with us...
or to do the whole husk,

so now tom has left the building.
i think he went to hide.
he said to tell you to eat more corn.
oh and to buy a ham for thanksgiving too.



24 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, BBFF!!! This is perfect and just in time! Our monthly Scrabble game is at my house next week and I'm gonna do this!! Where did you find the candy???? I've got the gloves, so all I need is the right candy. You are SO brilliant, my friend! Thanks! Dona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo BBFF! i get tickled when people make my stuff and even more so when it's my BBFF! :>D i added where to get the supplies to this post thanks to you cuz i forgot! :>O see, we make a good team :)

      Delete
  2. These are absolutely adorable and I love sixlets - I'll come to your feast anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative~Super cute~Super love!! ..and don't forget about potato salad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super sweet-super nice-super love! that's you Karen plus a bowl of potato salad! lol ;)

      Delete
  4. These are darling! Perfect serving size for kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it's small enough they won't be too hyped on sugar J! lol ;)

      Delete
  5. These are so cute! I'm visiting from Thursday Favorite Things.
    Thanks
    Angie
    http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! so happy you like them Angelique :) thanks for lettting me know how you found me too!

      Delete
  6. What a great idea! I love them (and I love sixlets!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa my friend ... I've said it before and I'll say it again ... YOU ARE A GENIUS! I love that they are mini ... perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my Brenda!!!!! i've said it before and i'll say it again YOU ARE A SWEETIE!!! :>D thank you ever so much! :>D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. thank you Tiffany! i hope you come back to visit again :)

      Delete
  9. seriously what a cute favor for the kids table (or grown up table!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michelle! mini anything always works doesn't it? :)

      Delete
  10. I love this idea! Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank YOU Jacqui for stopping by! i'll be back for another party! :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Lisa,
    What a cute idea! Can't wait to make these for our Thanksgiving table. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! i love it when people make my stuff! thank you SO much Cheryl! :)

      Delete
  12. Ha. These are so cute!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete

here's wishing for a stuffed comment box... :>D